Wednesday, January 11, 2012

50 Cent: 'I don't think I'm gonna live much longer'



50 Cent has declared that he does not believe he has much longer to live.

Though insisting that he is not suicidal, the rapper still took to Twitter.com/50Cent to apparently prophesise his own death.

He wrote:
I'll be honest I don't think I'm gonna live much longer. That's why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other people's lives.
Street King is the name of the rapper's own brand of energy drink. An social enterprise initiative that sees a hungry child given a meal for every can sold.

50 went on to explain: "To be conscious that life is short is not suicidal. I'm good if I die tonight. I've taken care of the people who took care of me when I couldn't take care myself."

But he did appear to be growing weary of his musical career, going on to tweet: "I have lost all faith in the team I'm on. I have nothing left to say. I will not be promoting my music… I'm going to deliver this album then I have a film I wrote to focus on I'm not upset I'm just convinced this is not how I want to remembered."

The outburst took another turn for the bizarre when he explained how he would like to be a bird: "This morning I was looking out the window. I saw a bird fly right onto the ledge. It felt like he was looking right at me… I'd like to [be] a bird so I could fly and shit on the world. Then you all could say 50 shat on me. That's luck right? Then don't wipe the shit off."

50 Cent's next album 'Black Magic' is set for release in the summer, and is produced by Dr. Dre and Swizz Beats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment